Terms and Conditions
Company name and contractual name:
Phil Annulment (Phil-annulment.com)
M.i.H. GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Tax ID (Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer): DE322262814
Tel: +49 (0) 156 78729421
Details of contract
This contract regulates and entails the selling of an annulment service referral fee, via the websites online shop. The details of such services are described in detail on the website itself. Payment can be made through the website via Paypal, Credit Card, Direct Debit or alternatively via Bank transfer.
The contract becomes valid and binding electronically via the Shop system of the website, or through our means of communication such as telephone or email.
The ordering of one of the services online through the website include the following steps:
- Client selects the annulment service on the website
- On the cart site, the client fills out his personal contact details and selects payment method
- Confirmation of the order by clicking of the button “buy now”
- Client pays via Paypal, Credit Card or direct debit on the website,
- Or subsequently post checkout, the client pays via different payment methods such as bank transfer. Once the client receives the confirmation of the order via email, the contract/transaction is legally binding. Additionally, the contract is also binding without a confirmation being send to the client via email, but because we have started providing the client with our service/advisory.
Length of contract:
The contract shall begin as per the above and end once the client has been referred to and connected with the annulment executing lawyer.
The total price for the service is 890 Euro.
All prices are final prices and do include VAT.
Means of payment
The client has several options to pay for the service:
- Via direct bank transfer to our bank account,
- Via Pay Pal, either through our website or directly send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via Credit Card through our website.
- Via Sepa direct debit through our website.
Start of service
The delivery and start of our service begins as soon as we received the payment for such, either in our bank account or Pay Pal account.
Information regarding the statutory right to cancel:
You have the right to cancel your contract with us within 14 days without giving any reasons.
The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you made payment to us. After this period no payments will be refunded, unless agreed between us otherwise.
To exercise the statutory right to cancel you must inform us by contacting us by:
- Emailing us at: email@example.com
- Calling us on +49 (0) 156 78729421
To meet the cancellation deadline, you must send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.